Most consumers are happy to rate the 750 watt BBL600XL breville Blender at 4 stars and above. The Breville Ikon blender is a truly high quality blender. With a large 750 watt motor with 5 speed settings plus a semicircular blade designed to give you maximum durability when doing all those tasks.
The design of this blender has been thought through and looks stunning with its curved design. It’s really packed full of features, some you would expect on a blender, and some you would expect to find on a more expensive model.
- 750 watt motor with 5 speed settings and pulse control is more than capable of coping with today’s demands.
- 2 preset functions for smoothies and ice crushing making those jobs a whole lot easier.
- A very large 51 ounce glass jar which will not scratch or chip. The large size of the jar is more than capable of meeting your smoothie, soup or sauce needs.
- Die cast aluminum base and smooth curved design with silver base is very much “21st century.”
- Semicircular shredding blade which will shred anything you want to perfection.
- Digital timer, something which you would find on a more expensive, professional blender.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
The Breville BBL600XL Ikon 750 watt blender comes with a very large glass jar which is perfect for those soups, sauces, milkshakes and smoothies to be made in one batch rather than having to split the chore.
The workhorse of this blender is the powerful motor which has multiple speeds and a blade that can crush ice to snow, put all this together with a beautiful aluminum base and those curved sides and you have a blender that is fit for any kitchen and any task you care to throw at it. The Breville BBL600XL Ikon 750 watt blender is a joy to use.
It would seem that the Breville BBL600XL Ikon 750 watt blender sometimes has a problem with water getting into the bearing resulting in rust appearing then paint flaking away, this is annoying considering this blender is one of the better ones on the market.
The Breville BBL600XL Ikon 750 watt blender on the outside appears to be the best blender on the market at the moment.
Its sleek rounded curves and powerful motor, complemented by a huge 51 ounce chip and scratch proof container certainly do this blender justice, but underneath Breville do not seem to have done much thinking where the bearing is concerned.
Most consumers are happy to rate this blender at 4 stars and above so for a blender of this quality that’s high recommendation.
While there are cheaper blenders on the market than the Breville BBL600XL Ikon 750 watt blender at the moment this blender is definitely one to look at if you prefer better quality and durability.